My client is one of the leading & most reputable practices in the whole of Cork. Based within the beautiful surroundings of West Cork, this successful practice has a broad portfolio of clients across numerous business sectors. Importantly, this practice values its staff and clients as its biggest asset. For any ambitious candidate this is an opportunity not be missed!!
They are actively seeking candidates for multiple roles across varying levels of experience and expertise including Audit & Accounts Part-Qualified, Seniors, Assistant Manager & Manager.
- Lead Audit/Accounts & Tax Assignments as a Senior member of the team
- Maintain, build & assist in the fostering of client relationships
- Adhere to both internal & external standards, deadlines and best practice
- Coach, train & mentor trainees & new team members through various assignments
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/CPA Accountant
- High level of experience in Audit & Accounts preparation
- Ambition to further career
- Strong work ethic & will to learn
- Ability to lead, plan & communicate clearly in a fast-paced environment
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.