- Directs multiple Fund Accounting teams that are responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of a broad array of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Responsible for the financial and human resources for the unit and ensures assigned teams are operating effectively to meet unit goals and objectives.
- Directs processes and allocation of resources in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds in multiple sectors for each measurement cycle.
- Manages relationships with a broad set of clients and resolves any unique escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting.
- Directs and sets priorities for processes that check for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in financial statements.
- Provides guidance to teams managed to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Resolves complex escalated issues from team members.
- Evaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on Company fund accounting practices.
- Develops strategy for and provides guidance to teams on the implementation of new policies to follow regulations.
- Implements and assists in setting guidelines, policies, and priorities for the drafting of financial reports for a broad set of clients to review fund performance. Communicates reports and complex accounting intricacies to clients.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Oversees relationships with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
- Manages multiple Fund/Client Accounting teams.
- Work is primarily accomplished through subordinate managers.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple teams objectives
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience and at least 1-3 years in Management preferred.
- Big 4 / Top 10 Accounting firm experience preferred.
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Module of work: Hybrid (2 Days a Week / 5 – 8 Days per Month onsite)
- Life and Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)