- Reviews the management and operation of funds/structures to ensure that they are being managed in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations.
- Oversees the Monitoring and Operations teams who monitor the activities of client schemes in certain aspects of compliance.
- Responsible for effective management of administrative activities conducted by the teams.
- Ensures that the Bank‘s position as Trustee/Depositary is protected and that the client receives a service commensurate with any service level in place.
- Oversees continual improvement of internal oversight program for all Clients/Funds, ensuring that work is completed in accordance with the departmental procedures and to the required Regulatory standards.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Motivates staff to meet their deadlines and to take on additional tasks and increase their knowledge of the funds industry.
- Prepares and plans formal staff appraisals and one to one meetings.
- Organizes training and personal/technical development of staff, as required.
- Represents the Depositary/Deputize for Head of Depositary in dealing with relevant parties whether internal or external, as required.
- Maintains good working relationships with client personnel, including dealing with queries in a positive and proactive manner.
- Provides technical support and advice as necessary.
- Leads on projects within the Business as necessary.
- Keeps abreast of new business, new regulations and industry changes and the implications to the team‘s working practices.
- Identifies significant issues and developments at client level and take action as appropriate.
- Attends and provides input and Chairs various Committees within the Department.
- Monitors and maintains KRI’s within the Business.
- Manages team in working with internal and external auditors to ensure they have information to conduct audits in an efficient manner.
- Assists Head of Department in control by all internal and external compliance/audit inspections
- Represents the business at Client diligence and Service level reviews.
- Plans and completes annual site visits to delegates / service providers of client funds.
- Manages teams in Trustee and Depositary. Responsible for the achievement of multiple teams’ objectives, has financial and human resources responsibility for assigned teams.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. (UK) IOC threshold or relevant accounting qualification preferred. 7-10 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 1-3 years in management.
- Depositary/Fiduciary experience preferred.
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Module of work: Hybrid
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.