- Supervises/manages the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized fund accounting support team.
- Sets work priorities and allocates resources according to client and fund accounting functional needs.
- Manages the daily accounting and net asset value (NAV) production workflow to service multiple funds.
- Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Supervises the tracking of fund data and maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishes data maintenance and summarization processes and procedures to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Sets standards for team’s report output to be shared with accounting teams.
- Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Maintains relationships with client staff.
- Ensures clients receive needed information in a timely manner and that all accounting support needs are met.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- Supervises a small Fund/Client Accounting team.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred, experience in accounting support preferred.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.