One of Limerick’s most reputable Legal Practices is seeking a full-time, experienced Litigation Secretary / Experienced Secretary from a Professional office environment, to work with multiple fee earners in a busy Litigation department based in the heart of the city centre.
- General administrative duties
- Providing support to solicitors by reviewing, editing, and drafting legal documents, particularly in the area of litigation.
- Drafting correspondence to Counsel, Law firms and clients.
- Acting as first point of contact for clients.
- Scheduling meetings and court appearances.
- Managing various contracts, legal briefs, and corporate documents.
- Assist proactively with billing and credit control queries.
- Willingness to learn new processes and technologies
- Communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Organised, professional, and conscientious.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working well to deadlines and adapting to changing situations.
- Previous legal secretarial experience preferred but not essential
- Fast and accurate Audio and Touch-typing skills (ideally 50 wpm minimum).
- Proficient in MS Office 365 suite of packages.
- Knowledge of case management systems preferred.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website. This Employer is not offering Visa assistance for candidates looking to relocate to Ireland.