A leading professional services firm in Waterford is looking to recruit a Recently Qualified /Part-Qualified Accountant for an immediate start. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful and supportive Accounts Preparation team. This role will be offered on a Permanent basis with an attractive salary. This will offer the successful candidate the chance to join an extremely supportive and friendly team.
Exciting opportunity for a Part-Qualified Trainee from a Practice or Industry environment. This Trainee Accountant/Semi-Senior role would suit someone looking to grow and learn within an exciting practice. The firm prides itself on its technical excellence and will provide a supportive and professional learning environment.
- Part-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CPA) with a few exams remaining
- Relevant Practice experience within the Irish market essential (1 – 2 years preferable)
- Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative;
- Versatile team player – flexible, pragmatic, thorough and proactive; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a bright and positive outlook
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.