My Client is a leading Freight & Logistics Company based on the outskirts of Limerick City.
The successful candidate will report internally directly to the newly appointed Financial Controller of the Company.
- Managing all aspects of the payroll and bookkeeping process
- Assist in the Preparation of periodic management accounts to include preparation of supporting reconciliations (bank reconciliation, creditor reconciliations)
- Preparation of full accounts to Trial Balance
- Verification, allocation and posting of transactions to maintain subsidiary accounts.
- Assist with prep of VAT Return
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Comfortable operating in a face-paced environment, working effectively to deadlines
- Ability to work off own initiative and willingness to take on ad-hoc projects while also operating within a team environment
- Strong systems experience including cloud based accounting software experience, in addition to good Microsoft Office experience (Excel/Word).
- Excellent communication skills