One of Cork City & County’s finest Audit & Accountancy Practices based in multiple areas within the Rebel County have multiple vacancies for both Qualified and Part-Qualified Accountants (ACA / ACCA / CPA).
Suitable candidates will be Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountants (ACA / ACCA / CPA) and have a number of years of experience in dealing with Personal and Corporate clients in Practice (not Industry).
The successful candidates will be required to work within my clients Audit and Accounts Department on a portfolio of mixed clients. The roles will include:
- Prepare accounts to review stage by partner
- Prepare audit work to completion stage for review by partner
- Prepare sole trader and partnership accounts
- Supervision and training of other staff members
- Preparation and management of Corporation tax returns and other tax returns at times
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Work on ad-hoc corporate finance projects from time to time
Key attributes expected in successful applicants include:
- Excellent attention to detail and good technical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both with staff and clients
Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with experience and qualifications for all roles with excellent career progression opportunities within the firm.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.