My client is a Medium sized Accountancy firm with three offices across Munster. Their business ethos is focused on providing each client with a high-grade all-round service. In addition to the traditional accounting and audit assignments they provide Tax, Business Consulting, and Corporate Finance solutions. Their client base includes high profile indigenous companies and high net worth clients. As part of their development of the three office locations, they are hiring an Audit Director to work as part of their Leadership team. The firm is dynamic and friendly with a professional team.
The Role – Audit Director
Working closely with Partners, will manage a portfolio of the larger clients of the firm and provides an excellent opportunity for upward progression. Responsibilities will include:
- Limerick City based – Manage Audit function across 3 offices in Munster
- Emphasis on the development of technology based Auditing
- Leading and Managing a team of Accountants and Part-Qualified Accountants to manage a portfolio of Audit Assignments
- Manage a portfolio of Clients including the larger clients of firm
- Providing technical accounting support to the team
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients in addition to developing new external clients
- Working with existing clients of the firm to cross sell other service offerings of the firm
- Managing work in progress, billings, and fee collections
- Constantly reviewing the processes within the department to achieve best practice and efficiencies
The role is challenging and the successful candidate will have an exceptional opportunity to participate and shape their department. Candidate should have a number of years’ experience within a quality accountancy firm. They should be passionate about growing a business and should have excellent client relationship skills.
Experience in an Irish Practice based environment preferred.
This role is a significant Personal Development Opportunity with Equity prospects along with a very competitive salary DOE.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website. This Employer is not offering Visa assistance for candidates looking to relocate to Ireland.