Successful candidate should be focused on developing a long-term career in Practice. They should be driven to provide excellent client service and have the skills to manage the expectations of a large client base. The role is challenging and the firm is keen to recruit a candidate who can contribute to the long term development of the firm and therefore the role offers excellent career development potential. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of staff with an emphasis on completing client assignments and report directly to both Director and Partners.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Audit and Audit exempt files and Financial Statements.
- Delegating workloads and the review of Financial Statements and files prepared by trainees.
- Liaising with clients in relation to their business advisory and financial requirements.
- Dealing with technical queries from clients.
- Monitoring and mentoring of trainee staff.
- Overseeing procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory filing deadlines for CRO and Revenue Commissioners.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Post qualified practice accounting experience, an advantage
- Knowledge of Sage/Relate/Xero not essential but an advantage.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, presentation and delegation capabilities.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- Self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to use own initiative.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.