An Independent, Solutions Driven Firm with extensive experience assisting primarily US based investors to establish and grow their European investments are currently seeking to hire a pro-active and self-motivated Client Manager to join the business. In this role, you will, with the support of your Manager, be responsible for all tasks and activities of an Accounting & Administration Client Services Delivery team, ensuring that our Clients are provided with a high-quality professional service.
The Firm provides International Expansion Services, Hedge Funds, Corporate Restructuring, Private Equity, Aviation, Corporate Support Services, Formation Services, Company Management Solutions, Financial Admin & Accounting, Co. Sec & Registered Office and Financial Reporting Support to vast wide range of clientele.
This Firm partners with their clients at every stage in the process using their local networks in a number of jurisdictions to ensure their project runs smoothly from the initial assessment phase through to the project being fully operational.
With their client focused and solutions driven delivery, they have the ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of our clients quickly and efficiently, becoming the point for their business and allowing them to concentrate on their core business needs as they grow.
Delivery is what sets this Firm apart from other Firms. Their Clients appreciate their unrivalled responsiveness and their passion and dedication. They pride themselves on being accessible, reliable, practical and professional at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in onboarding of new clients, including co-ordinating the incorporation of legal entities where relevant.
- Act as main point of contact, on a daily basis, for internal and external stakeholders for client portfolio.
- Ensure that client reporting deadlines are met, and any ad-hoc client requests are dealt with in a prompt manner.
- Commercial review of agreements entered into by your client and determining appropriate accounting for same.
- Accountable for the review and approval of all ongoing servicing activities provided to clients, including but not limited to monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, corporate income tax and VAT returns.
- Financial accounting duties for client including:
- Ownership of the Trial Balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines.
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals to reflect all accruals, prepayments, and other financial transactions in line with deadlines.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of consolidated and/or entity statutory financial statements (end-to-end including active involvement in audit preparation and delivery and liaising directly with auditors and other advisors as required)
- Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciling and managing inventory for client companies including overseeing purchase orders, sales orders, stock levels and liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Monitoring of clients’ debtors ledger, creditors ledger and treasury management.
- Preparation, review and filing of client tax returns (i.e., Corporation tax, VAT and Payroll taxes).
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the internal control of the client accounting and administration processes in use; identifying opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies and implementing change.
- Organising and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs).
- Attendance and participation at client board meetings and AGMs where required (e.g., to present financial results).
- Liaise with the internal company secretary and compliance department, and the client in relation to corporate filings to ensure compliance with Irish law and any contractual obligations.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with third parties such as Revenue Commissioners, Companies Registration Office, Auditors, Tax advisors, Legal advisors, and banks, as required.
- Oversee preparation and filing of regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland, where required, on a timely basis.
- Co-ordination and management of the annual audit process and tax compliance work, ensuring review for all audit deliverables as required.
- Assess client profitability.
- Ensure clients are billed in accordance with agreed terms.
- Ensure achievement of targets and KPIs as agreed with the directors.
- Assisting with the development of junior members of the team.
- Escalating any issues in relation to client and/or team delivery to the directors.
- Ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Up to 2 years Post Qualification Experience, preferably in the Corporate Services industry or Accounting Practice.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client servicing skills.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Results oriented.
- Audit experience is advantageous, but not desired.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Resourceful, independent, and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Team player with flexible and hands-on approach where required.
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify opportunities for leaner, consistent processes which promote accurate data capture.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website. This Employer is not offering Visa assistance for candidates looking to relocate to Ireland.