- Provides accounting support activities for funds of higher complexity.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistance on complex matters.
- Performs a variety of accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex assigned funds.
- Assists in reviewing data and resolving intricate problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members.
- Prepares system-generated accounting reports or templates consisting of multiple or advanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Reviews work of junior team members.
- Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicates data needs and answers client questions.
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Fund/Client Accounting Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.