My Client are a specialist provider of Accounting, Taxation and Business Management Services to the Music, Entertainment and Sports Industry with offices in Limerick, the UK & France.
They offer bespoke advice to those at every stage of their career. Whether they are just after getting their first big break or have been established in the industry for years, my Client has the knowledge and skill to aid their professional development and help them reach their full potential.
They are veterans of the music industry with far reaching expertise allowing them to service a vast client base including:
- Songwriters & Composers
- Artists & Producers
- Stadium & Club Acts
- Record Labels & Publishers
- Up & Coming Artists
- Sports Personalities
- Event & Festival Organisers
- Vloggers & Youtubers
This full-time role is for a Semi senior to support various teams.
The successful candidate would be assisting Senior staff members at different levels of experience and expertise.
It is envisaged the role would also evolve to the supervision of Junior Staff.
Ideally this will be someone who has already gained 2 years + experience in an Accounting role and wishes to develop themselves further.
Previous experience of supervising staff would also be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should be conscientious, have good attention to detail, be a good team player, and be willing to grow within the role.
The work would initially comprise of the following training around the source financial information:
- Data inputting using various software packages, Sage, Excel, QuickBooks etc
- Bank transactions – setting up payments, reconciliations etc
- Raising sales invoices
- Recording of receipts and reconciliation of cash/credit card receipts
- Understanding of the client financial reporting & controls
- Understanding of the key contracts & personnel within the industry
This role would develop to include:
- Preparation of P30s and P35s
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Preparation of and monitoring cash flows and budgets
- Preparation of year end accounts files
- Assisting in managing tour accounts for clients
- Company secretarial matters, annual returns etc
- Supervision of junior staff
Extra benefits include:
- Studying for an Accountancy Qualification (ACA / ACCA) would be supported by Study Leave, Tuition & Exam Fees
- Income Protection
- Annual bonus
- Study support
- Free car parking
- Additional holidays
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.