A newly merged Practice in the heart of Limerick City Centre is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant for an immediate start.
In addition to a very competitive remuneration package, other benefits available upon joining the team are as follows: –
- Partner commitment to your professional development
- Hybrid / WFH (primarily WFH on basis work is completed to high standard)
- Free parking facilities
- Bonus Pay
- Annual Professional Subscription & CPD Requirements
- Monday – Friday working hours
Who You Are
An ambitious and career orientated individual, that’s energised by problem-solving and keen to adopt an outside the box thought process when it comes to new challenges. The ability to effectively prioritise, and a results orientation is essential to this position. You’ll be entrusted to run with things early on in your role, so the interest and ability to work independently is key.
With full ownership of your own portfolio of SME clients and as the primary contact these clients, you need to be genuinely interested in nurturing relationships and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You will largely be your own boss on the basis that your work is completed to a high standard.
What You’ll Need
- CPA, ACCA or ACA qualification
- 2 years plus (Newly Qualified having completed a 3 year training contract/1-2 Yrs PQE) Practice experience (Accounts)
- Based in Ireland (Irish Practice Experience essential)
- Strong technical knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Ability to produce Financial Statements and Sets of Accounts for Partner review
- Irish Income Tax Computation for Partner review
- Excellent communication, technical and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Pro-active, able to work within budgets and meet delivery targets
- Strong analytical and technical ability and excellent attention to detail
- IT proficient, with an excellent understanding of accounting software packages
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website. This Employer is not offering Visa assistance for candidates looking to relocate to Ireland.