- Supports and processes more complex accounting statements on behalf of clients.
- Serves as team lead and provides work direction for the team.
- Assigns work to team members in accordance with client priorities and regulatory deadlines.
- Provides and requests more complex data and information needed to complete the fund reports.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and researches and resolves errors. Reaches out to appropriate team members to obtain needed information.
- Maintains records relating to assigned entities of the highest complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures and the applicable Corporate and any applicable regulatory standards.
- Develops processes to improve record management to maintain information and data needed for reports, improving team efficiency.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff. May serve as the team leader for a team of support staff.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting preferred.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.