Are you a newly qualified/experienced Tax Consultant? Are you looking for a role with a quality/ growing firm in Limerick with good quality clients and work/life balance? If the answers are yes, this will be of interest.
An established / reputable firm of accountants, is currently seeking to appoint a Tax Consultant who will take over running of the tax department in the practice from a retiring member of staff. The main focus of the role is to manage all tax compliance in the practice, handle tax advisory projects and business development.
The position offers career potential. Salary and benefits will reflect seniority of this role.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all tax compliance requirements (e.g. corporation tax and income tax, VAT, CGT, responding to Revenue queries, etc.) for the practice.
- Advising Irish and some International clients on a range of tax matters and queries.
- Reviewing existing client profiles for tax planning opportunities.
- Researching technical tax issues.
- Developing pro-active relationships with other departments within the firm.
- Mentoring, managing and training a junior members of staff
- Qualified Tax Professional (AITI / CTA)
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a similar size practice.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Familiar in the use of Taxation software for compliance purposes.
- Commercially Focused and good practice development skills.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.