One of the most reputable Accountancy Practices in Limerick City are actively looking to hire multiple Trainees who are actively seeking a career in Taxation by pursuing their Chartered Tax Advisory (CTA) Professional Exams. This Practice are offering a very competitive starting salary PLUS a Training Contract comprising of Exam & Tuition Fees paid in Full PLUS Institute Guideline Study Leave per Subject taken.
- Experienced and Professional training Environment.
- First Class Comprehensive Graduate Mentoring Programme
- On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and diverse companies
- Direct Interaction with clients from an early stage
- Career Development Opportunities
- Open Door policy with access to the Senior Teams and Partners
This role would develop to include:
Our Tax Department manages our clients tax affairs effectively while ensuring that they remain compliant. We assist our clients with all aspects of tax including Personal Taxation, Corporate Taxation, Capital Taxes, VAT & RCT.As a Tax Trainee, you will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of areas including;
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Maintaining and monitoring compliance lists
- Merger and acquisition transaction structuring
- Tax Planning
- Engaging directly with Revenue on behalf of clients
Key attributes expected in Successful Applicants include:
- Bachelor of Taxation, Business Studies, Commerce or equivalent
- Desire to sit the Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) Exams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Time Management skills
- Team Player and Adaptable
- Excellent Communication skills, both with staff and clients
- Valid Stamp 1G Visa (If a candidate is not an EU/EEA National)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website. This Employer is not offering Visa assistance for candidates looking to relocate to Ireland.