An Independent, Solutions Driven Firm with extensive experience assisting primarily US based investors to establish and grow their European investments are currently seeking to hire a pro-active and self-motivated Vice President to join the business. This role will offer the opportunity to work with both International and Domestic clients across a broad range of Industries, primarily Aviation based in this case.
The Firm provides International Expansion Services, Hedge Funds, Corporate Restructuring, Private Equity, Aviation, Corporate Support Services, Formation Services, Company Management Solutions, Financial Admin & Accounting, Co. Sec & Registered Office and Financial Reporting Support to vast wide range of clientele.
This Firm partners with their clients at every stage in the process using their local networks in a number of jurisdictions to ensure their project runs smoothly from the initial assessment phase through to the project being fully operational.
With their client focused and solutions driven delivery, they have the ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of our clients quickly and efficiently, becoming the pivot point for their business and allowing them to concentrate on their core business needs as they grow.
Delivery is what sets this Firm apart from other Firms. Their Clients appreciate their unrivalled responsiveness and their passion and dedication. They pride themselves on being accessible, reliable, practical and professional at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall Management of the output of the Client Management team with primary focus being excellence in Client Service Delivery on a timely and efficient basis.
- Liaise with Clients, Counterparties and Advisers in respect of new and existing transactions, including coordination of all on-boarding and transaction execution processes.
- Ensure new Clients being onboarded receive exceptional level of service from the team.
- Act as first point of contact for Client and Team Members.
- Build and maintain strong Client Relationships by providing best in class customer service, insight and deliverables, identifying and creating further opportunities to broaden Client Engagement.
- Act as Director on client companies as required.
- Share Market and Client knowledge with team and act as a strong mentor to client managers living and working within the Firm’s culture and core values.
- Provide guidance to team members in relation to day-to-day client queries and issues.
- Review of output from assigned Team members, ensuring this is completed to a high standard. Such output includes but is not limited to the following:
- Review of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for allocated clients under applicable accounting standards, as required.
- Review and finalisation of financial statements
- Oversight, management and support on audit timelines and deliverables, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled and liaising directly with auditors and other advisors as required.
- Review of all required SPV reporting within required deadlines.
- Review of VAT and CT returns on execution of funds transfers to and from accounts, as required.
- Receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement, and
- Daily cash reconciliation of client operating accounts through to resolution
- Ensure compliance by team members with internal requirements in relation to areas such as compliance and internal policies.
- Hold Client review meetings with team members as appropriate.
- Monitor Client billing and collection of receivables.
- Review of work practises within the team to identify areas where greater efficiencies can be introduced.
- Responsible for creating a high-performance team by focusing on team development and training, satisfying work experiences and accountability for team results and performance.
- Responsible for all People Management aspects for team members including monthly one to one and probation meetings, annual appraisal process, holiday approval, etc.
- Escalation of any issues in relation to client and/or team delivery to the Directors
- Undertake regular review of client profitability schedules in conjunction with team members.
- Ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Qualified accountant, with at least 5 years Post Qualified Experience in a Client Services or Client Management role
- Significant experience in Corporate Services role or Aviation based setting will also be considered.
- Demonstrates a strong client services ethos, delivering and promoting exceptional service to clients.
- Communicates in an effective and professional manner, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Results oriented, making and meeting commitments.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Positive approach to teamwork.
- Authorisation to work in Ireland
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website. This Employer is not offering Visa assistance for candidates looking to relocate to Ireland.